Life goes on
Its been a preety drab week. With my internship coming to an end with only a week left, it's time to wind up. And that's what i have been doing preparing my report and my presentation.
A long overdue Bangalore trip in store. I can't wait. Sun very very graciously agreed to put me up and let me spice up her week. :D. She has no clue what is in store!
I have no clue either what is in store. I'm going to Bangalore to be making placement presentations but my hidden agenda is obviously to meet the many friends that i have lost to software jobs in Bangalore and of course the many who do live there for no fault of their own.
This agenda for the next couplea weeks...Lets see how it unfolds.
A long overdue Bangalore trip in store. I can't wait. Sun very very graciously agreed to put me up and let me spice up her week. :D. She has no clue what is in store!
I have no clue either what is in store. I'm going to Bangalore to be making placement presentations but my hidden agenda is obviously to meet the many friends that i have lost to software jobs in Bangalore and of course the many who do live there for no fault of their own.
This agenda for the next couplea weeks...Lets see how it unfolds.

6 Comments:
mariyadaya chennaivandu meet panu.
absolutely maám...ur wish my command!
Ahem! Ahem! so going to bangalore to meet 'friends' ;) Enaku theriumey... yaarunnu :p
im going to meet sun...did u know that ???:P
Spicing up Sun's week a? Have you forgotten that she's a journo at MidDay? :P
haan...coz somebody was very eager to spice up her weekend...so i thot im going there anyway, so i will too (referance to somescrap she got...better best forgotten : D)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home