What women want.....what do I want?
What is it about being a woman? I'm lost! Is it being gentle and dainty? I wouldnt understand dainty even if i was shown dainty! Is it loving cakes and chocolates and ice-creams? Ermm...no i guess thats not specific to us women. Sorry. But i HATE all of those. Is it being able to wear short skirts & high heels? Well, i LOOOOOOOOOOOVE my pair of trousers & my sneakers! Is it giggling and gossip! O.k! i cant stand to do both!
Is it being sensitive & understanding & caring? Well, again, not specific. I can just about manage all of those. Is it being patient and tolerant? Well....the most tolerent person ive known ( and believe me patience is one virtue u need to even get to know me slightly!) happens to b a guy. Would Mel Gibson be able to help me out here? Ermm.....erm....What is moral of story? I dunno....
That apart, I landed a job with TCS. After CAT bombed, its pretty much shattered any hopes my being able to get through any test. But a software job, rather sit-in-front-of-computer-coding is not what i want to do in life. I know i'm meant to do something better! Yeah, thus spake modesty! I'm losing it big time! Its irritating to be stuck with things u dont want & to not get things that u soooooo want!!! Looks like my life will be like that for a while now. Oh just in case, i'm also pessimism personified. Cant get any better than this. I need but just one event in life to regain my faith my myself....No, i'm not one of those strong people who will be optimistic and resilient in the face of any eventuality.
Well, people will tell me they have gone through more in life than this, but i guess to any person his/her problems will be the greatest the world has ever seen. Its all relative... O.k! i'm rambling...why do i even bother when all i have to do is crib!!!
Is it being sensitive & understanding & caring? Well, again, not specific. I can just about manage all of those. Is it being patient and tolerant? Well....the most tolerent person ive known ( and believe me patience is one virtue u need to even get to know me slightly!) happens to b a guy. Would Mel Gibson be able to help me out here? Ermm.....erm....What is moral of story? I dunno....
That apart, I landed a job with TCS. After CAT bombed, its pretty much shattered any hopes my being able to get through any test. But a software job, rather sit-in-front-of-computer-coding is not what i want to do in life. I know i'm meant to do something better! Yeah, thus spake modesty! I'm losing it big time! Its irritating to be stuck with things u dont want & to not get things that u soooooo want!!! Looks like my life will be like that for a while now. Oh just in case, i'm also pessimism personified. Cant get any better than this. I need but just one event in life to regain my faith my myself....No, i'm not one of those strong people who will be optimistic and resilient in the face of any eventuality.
Well, people will tell me they have gone through more in life than this, but i guess to any person his/her problems will be the greatest the world has ever seen. Its all relative... O.k! i'm rambling...why do i even bother when all i have to do is crib!!!

6 Comments:
Hey chill down ! You never know, cut offs can be as low as 45+ ! Anyway, for the first part of the part, as always you are a GUNDA :D :D :D :D
venkat!!!! is that u????
Well, "the mud is always dirtier on the other side" is a useful proverb in this case.
Life as a software programmer sucks if you let it do so. Be it TCS, infosys or any giant, they are paying for you labour, your time and not your soul. You are free every moment you think you are.
Actually you have an opportunity to free more souls if you get in there. The last time I heard, they were waiting for some messiahs to deliver a message, erm..do you know somebody comming ?
That was the best crib i have ever read... Okie okie.. i am not masochist... It almost summed up many of my thoughts (true.. even i ramble a lot)... But at times it is always greener to take life-as-it-comes by accept-and-adjusting to what it has in store for u..
And mind u CAT was a surprise for many of us (yup me included)... Anyways keep the fingers crossed and hope for the best. (ofcourse jmet is also there rite.. )
*this is an anoymous blog for the obvious reason - i dont have a blog spot here... If u r wondering who i am just think again. This is some1 who u knew of late orkut-ing. (There r enuf clues in my comments to zero down now).
erm.....no idea! ppl! leave a name!!!!
hey,
can identify with u ... espically on the CAT and job front. makes one feel useless ..... been there ...... done that ....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home