Monday, November 22, 2004

Life goes on.....

Yup, life goes on. After a bad 2 hours trying to get through the CAT, i need to be resilient. Whats life if u cannot come back with a vengence. ( Its at times like these that i like to console myself like this :D ) But before that I'd like to make my acceptance speech ( thank u speech?), an acknowdelgement of people who have been with me through my journey :D (yup, make it sound cheesy )
Here goes:
* Shocked surprised look on face, a tad melodramatic * ( yes the CAT was a shocker this time)
I thank my family-my mom, dad, brother and my grandparents for being there to support me (o.k! my grandparents have no idea what i'm doing, but what the heck thanx anyway!). I thank all my friends who called to wish me ( outsation calls, special thanx ). Sorry to diasppoint u...Thanx to all my friend who were not there for me, i'm sure u had some role to play in my success. Thanx to ppl who told me not to forhet my admit card, pencils , erasers & the sharpners. Ur advice was invaluable.
I also thank everyone who had some part to play, be it as small as possible. Thank u one and all.
I'm done here . Now i await a role to play in a movie to win an award and deserve an acceptance speech as wonderful as this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home