back in chennai
After a hiatus of one month, I'm back in chennai..the land of no water, scorching heat and loads of relatives..and i sit in my cousin's house, where i get to work on the internet for most part of the day, as i write this..what irony.!!
I just realised that i left Hydearbad for good when i came back two days ago. With mom in chennai and brother coming in a week and dad moving here shortly, my Hyd life is pretty much over. Hols now will b spent in Chennai. I actually realised that i will be moving out of home for all practical purposes. Studies for the next two years, work for another two and then get hitched...seems like the life every normal human leads...But the drive to do something great exists only in theory in my head. I just dont seem to have the will to make it happen. I think two years away from home will make me realise what it takes to b independent( in realtiy) and how to manage one's life properly...
I just realised that i left Hydearbad for good when i came back two days ago. With mom in chennai and brother coming in a week and dad moving here shortly, my Hyd life is pretty much over. Hols now will b spent in Chennai. I actually realised that i will be moving out of home for all practical purposes. Studies for the next two years, work for another two and then get hitched...seems like the life every normal human leads...But the drive to do something great exists only in theory in my head. I just dont seem to have the will to make it happen. I think two years away from home will make me realise what it takes to b independent( in realtiy) and how to manage one's life properly...

6 Comments:
thanx dude! knew i cud count on ya..me taking treat off YOU in blr..so start saving :P...
and life's realities sometimes just hits u hard...i may just end up being better...
next 2 years will sure help u a lot. all the best and chennai is heaven on earth!
Yes Living away from home and managing all of your life yourself will surely help you grow to greater heights. Trust me it will be the most wonderful experience of your life. Make the best of it. God Bless and Good Luck
Welcome back lavan and All the best :)
atb for your academic stint.
I miss South India a lot :(
well..i quite miss hyd...one cannot separate the weather from chennai and thats wat sucks! else ive quite adjusted to chennai pretty well...and manoj, havent been to all the places u just mentioned...so no nostalgia there :d
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home