Long time....
Been a while since i last posted on my blog. Dont know how many people actually visit my blog and check it out. The next time, people, leave a message saying u liked it!
Things at my side have been going well enough to not notice an aberration and write about it. I've been going through my project report and realised i barely remember anything of what we( gang of 3) almost broke our heads to understand. Time does blur memories :)
Finished with a Robert Ludlum, The Promethus Deception, a buy at the book sale. Quite a decent read though it took time and effort. Started with Douglas Adams' Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Quite reminiscent of Catch 22 ..makes no sense whatsoever! The book is such a rage with my friends, i figured i would only read it if i had my personal copy. Looks like thats going to happen after all! I'm still wondering what the book's all about...
Well, wishing me well for everything in life....( have quite something to write about. Will do in good time)
Things at my side have been going well enough to not notice an aberration and write about it. I've been going through my project report and realised i barely remember anything of what we( gang of 3) almost broke our heads to understand. Time does blur memories :)
Finished with a Robert Ludlum, The Promethus Deception, a buy at the book sale. Quite a decent read though it took time and effort. Started with Douglas Adams' Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Quite reminiscent of Catch 22 ..makes no sense whatsoever! The book is such a rage with my friends, i figured i would only read it if i had my personal copy. Looks like thats going to happen after all! I'm still wondering what the book's all about...
Well, wishing me well for everything in life....( have quite something to write about. Will do in good time)

3 Comments:
Seems like I am the only person reading your blog. The blog is quite good and creative(Something that I am not able to do). I think you need to publicise your blog. Atleast among your friends.
I DO! SO Keep it going
hey ppl! i wud really like to know who's reading my blog....i'm sure u guys have names! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home